
There aren't words to describe how much fun we had last night at the Michael Buble concert here at the Santa Barbara Bowl. He is even more amazing and more handsome in person. Not only did he put on an awesome concert, but he interacts with the audience and is quite funny. He jumped in the crowd and this one lady ran up to him gave him a huge hug then grabbed his butt with both hands and gave him the squeeze of a life time. It was hilarious! He even pretended to like it. He would call people out of the audience and have there picture put up on the big screen and embarrass them or bring up the young 12 year old girls and give them these cute little butterfly kisses. I could go on and on about last night. It truly was INCREDIBLE. I loved him before, but now I think I am in love with this man. Next time he comes to Santa Barbara I am going to wait in line so we can get tickets down on the floor.
The SB Bowl is this amazing outside theater that overlooks all of Santa Barbara. It is such an awesome atmosphere. You will be able to see in the next two pictures the stage and the view of Santa Barbara from our concert seats.

I finally understand why Joe hates our camera. Hardly any of our pictures turned out because our camera doesn't take pictures that well with the zoom.
This is the opening act that performed called "Naturally Seven". They were actually really good, even though we all couldn't wait for MICHAEL to come out.
This picture below shows my favorite part of the concert! Michael explained to all of us that before he made it BIG he used to be the opening act for Chris Isaac and their first tour stop was in Santa Barbara at the Bowl. So he loves coming back to SB Bowl to perform and called Santa Barbara his home. He dedicated his next song (which is my favorite called "Home") to all of us in the audience. While he was singing they had beautiful pictures displayed behind him on the back screen of Santa Barbara. It truly made the night!

I ran into one of my really good friends from High School, Dorian. She had seats in the fifth row! It was fun to see her down there with her sisters being able to shake his hand.

Of course I had to add a picture of Joe and I too! It was fun to share such a fun night with the REAL love of my life. If this little baby we are expecting turns out to be a boy we might have to call him Michael instead of after you Joe!!!
3 comments:
What a blast! I'm glad you had a really good time, and I wish we could
ve been there. How do you look so good when you're pregs and sick?
So fun! It sounds like it was the perfect concert. I REALLY like several of the songs on his last album. Greg wants to see Counting Crows for at lesat the the 4th time this summer...obsess much?!?
SO glad you had a great time. What a cool place to go to a concert!
And we decided if you name this boy Joe, we are going to call him Von.
:)
Post a Comment