Todd and Christianne got so burned the first day at the beach, but they still had fun!
The nights were filled with "Rock Band". I'm so glad that all the girls like to rock out too!
Joe's brothers really love to sing too! I think our neighbors could hear all the fun going on in our family room.

My girls truly will miss Christianne and Amy. They just loved following them around the house. Watching them put on their makeup, blow dry their hair, etc. Christianne and Amy had little shadows all weekend.
It was sad when everyone had to go, but we are excited to see everyone again at Todd and Christianne's wedding in June. Can't wait to have you all come back to visit again!
2 comments:
I wish we could've come and partied with you this weekend. I guess we're just the losers. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! It will be so fun!
Sounds like you had so much fun. It makes me miss all of you. We might need to reconsider purchasing Rock Band, because Guitar Hero III just isn't cutt'n it anymore.
Post a Comment