We are so excited to announce that baby #3 is going to be another GIRL!!! Wahooooo! The doctor said that she looks great and is already 12 inches long and 12 ounces. Maybe she will follow our Holbrook girl tradition and be super tall too.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! YAY!!!! Spread some of that girlie dust over to our house!
Another sweet little pink bundle of love. What could be better? Only five more months:) I hope you are feeling better!
Hooray! You know I love every minute of that! Girls are so dang fun, and you guys better watch out when those girls hit High School! Those boys are going to be beating down your door! I love it, congrats!
Mandy
That's fantastic - there are lots of great families with three girls! What fun! I am so excited for you guys. Are you feeling any better?
Yeah! Good thing you make beautiful girls...which means you really have to fight off the boys when they get older. They are going to be Men-killers. Congratulations you guys!
Congrats! I have 4 sister and I LOVE it. They are my best friends. Yay for girls!
Congratulations!! I can't believe you are having another girl. The Bigelow sisters obviously think three girls is a great situation.
Horray girls are so so much fun and have the cutest clothes ever. How fun to have another beautiful little girl in your family.
Post a Comment