Last Friday night we headed down to LA and went to a Brad Paisley concert at the Staples Center. I am not a huge country fan, but thought it would be fun since my two brothers and their wives were going, and my parents were going too. Brad did not disappoint. He was so entertaining and of course it helped that we had great seats!
My twin brother Gary, his wife Jen, me, Joe, my sister n law Angie and my brother Steve! My parents didn't get in this picture, but they were sitting with us too!
4 comments:
I am SOOO JEALOUS!!!! Love Country Music
Lucky girl. I love Brad Paisley. I wished I could have gone to his concert here. That's one good thing about Kansas. Country music is popular here so we get the big shows too.
How fun to go with all the fam! You guys all look great!
Very fun! You are as cute as ever. I can't believe how grown up your girls are - beautiful!
Post a Comment