Basketball season is over and Madison is very disappointed. This was her first time playing and she loved it. She ended up playing in a league where the girls were 1 - 2 years older than her and these girls were GOOD . I was surprised by their dribbling skills and their ability to make their outside shots. In the beginning, I thought Madison might be in over her head, but I think playing with girls that had more experience only made her try harder. I can't wait for next season and hopefully Ashley will be old enough to play too!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Basketball
Basketball season is over and Madison is very disappointed. This was her first time playing and she loved it. She ended up playing in a league where the girls were 1 - 2 years older than her and these girls were GOOD . I was surprised by their dribbling skills and their ability to make their outside shots. In the beginning, I thought Madison might be in over her head, but I think playing with girls that had more experience only made her try harder. I can't wait for next season and hopefully Ashley will be old enough to play too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun is that! Following the Holbrook sport. ;o) I wish I was more involved in sports teams when I was younger.
Way to go, Madison! So that is the trophy that she couldn't stop talking about over the phone. Hopefully someday we will be able to watch her play. We sure love you guys!
Fun! Hey, this brings back memories of girl's night at Pacific and Gough! Ü Good times!
Man, you have beautiful and authletic girls!
Post a Comment