Ashley is turning FIVE this month on the 27th. It's hard to believe that five years have gone by since she was born. We celebrated her birthday a little early this year since this past Saturday, January 16th, was the only free Saturday we had all month!
Ashley wanted to do a "Princess Parlor" theme so we invited all her friends and glamored them all up with finger nail painting, princess art on their arms, crafts, etc! And of course, you can't forget the Princess Castle Bounce House, piñata, and the game "Kiss the Frog" (same idea as Pin the Tail on the Donkey, but with HUGE lips and a frog). You get the idea. I had two of my favorite babysitters come and help me with all the "Parlor" stations, Elena, and my niece Cori!
I dressed Ashley in the same outfit for her 5th birthday party that Madison wore at her 5th birthday party. It's funny to see how they both look so much alike, but so different! :)
3 comments:
Happy birthday Ashley! Looks like such a fun birthday party! Good job Geri:)
Of course I remember when you were my VT in SF! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I can't believe Ashley is 5...where does the time go?
First of all, how the heck is she FIVE years old!?! Um, weren't we just at the Alamo Square park and you were ticked because she was ruining her pants by crawling everywhere in them when she was old enough to be starting to walk. I can't believe that little cutie is so big now!
What a fun party, I can't wait for the barbie cake years of my girls lives! What a fun thought!
Post a Comment