Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanks Todd and Christianne

Way back when I first found out I was having another girl, Todd and Christianne bought this cute onsie. I have been waiting for the day when Tori would be big enough to wear it. I just love the "frog" rear end. Too adorable! I just love Tori's chubby, dimply, legs. How come its not adorable on all the Mom's???


4 comments:

Cathie said...

Cute, cute frog bum! I too wish the chubby legs were adorable on moms! You look cute with your Yams! Happy Holidays!

Jules Holbrook said...

Wow, she is getting so big! That frog bum really is adorable.

Addy said...

I love animals on the bumb and toes. It is so cute. I love the three girls together!

Christianne said...

Haha! I forgot about the frog bum...so cute! I'm glad that she can wear it now! We can't wait to see you guys!!!!!! Yay for Christmas! Love you guys!