Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nutcracker Performance and Santa Claus

We have had a very eventful weekend with office Christmas parties, ballet rehearsals, shopping, and visiting Santa Claus. When Santa asked Madison what she wanted from Santa Claus she replied "a cupcake maker". When Ashley first answered the question she said, "a drink" then she quickly responded, "a ball"!!! She is such a funny little kid.

After many months of practice, Madison was so excited to finally perform in the Nutcracker. She was a Suger Angel and just loved her costume. Her class got to hold candles (fake ones of course) during their performance and wear wings. The costume couldn't have been more perfect for Madison. We were able to get seats right next to the aisle that Madison would be walking down so I could get a close up picture before she went up on stage.






Madison is the one right in the middle!





5 comments:

Bethany said...

Those girls are just as gorgeous as their Mamma!

Juliana said...

So cute! Madison looks beautiful!

Katie said...

What I wouldn't give if all my girls wanted from Santa was a drink!

DARLING ballet pics!

Tracy said...

Your girls are so beautiful!I wish I could have seen the Nutcracker! I bet she was great.

Sheri said...

SO you have your own set of Barbies. They are adorable. We would of loved to watched the Nutcracker with Madison in it!