I can't believe my baby girl is six years old today. Wow, time has just flown by. I remember bringing her home from the hospital and Joe leaving the very next day for a dental school interview in Arizona. Madison is such an amazing little girl and brings so much love and happiness to our family. She is still obsessed with her girlie, princess stuff, yet can run faster than all the boys in kindergarten and kicks some major booty on the soccer field. Every day is such a joy and I just love her to pieces.We had a BIG family/cousin party on Sunday and today (Monday) being her actual birthday, we spent the day doing everything she wanted to do. Including going to Jack in the Box for curly fries for dinner and getting a churro at Costco. I love how she asks for such simple things. I would have loved to go get an Outback sirloin special or Ruth's Chris, but we can do that on my birthday!!! Madison has needed a new bike for quite some time. Her knees would literally smack her in the face while riding her old one. She rides without training wheels like a pro!


Madison loves her L
eapster and has been so bummed that it broke. She was thrilled to open up a new one tonight.


Grandma
Holbrook sent Madison the "Holiday Barbie"!!! I let Madison open this before she went to school. Can you tell how happy she is in the photo???

Madison specifically asked for a flat cake with princesses on it and not a barbie cake. I was kind of surprised by her request! We used rings with jewels and pushed them into the cake to give it some
bling.
I was a little worried about Ashley because she wanted some presents to open too, but surprisingly she did pretty well.

Her cousin Kayla (my twin brother's daughter) gave Madison the whole Snow White ensemble. Madison loves dress up.

And Tori just hung out all night being the little
sweatheart that she is!
4 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday, Madison!!
Happy Birthday, Madison! We love you!
Happy Birthday to Madison! It looks like it was a good one. I remember first meeting Madison when she was about 7 months old, sitting on the floor at church just the PERFECT baby of course.
She looks so grown up posing with her Holiday Barbie!
Also Tori has grown a ton too and she looks sooo cute in that outfit!
Post a Comment