Even though I am having baby girl #3, Laura (my boss), threw me the most amazing shower at her beautiful home. It truly was a "HOLLYWOOD" shower. An amazing dinner was served with all the fixins along with the most delicious, "home-made" desserts you can possibly imagine. The other hygienist that works at the office, provided all the floral arrangements. These flowers made my arrangements from my wedding look pathetic in comparison. They were absolutely breathtaking.



This picture doesn't do the flowers justice. I quickly took this photo right before I was leaving!

A girl in our ward is famous for making "tye-dye" outfits.

Just some of the gang!!!
Many, many thanks to all those that helped with my shower. It was so much fun and I really took home some fabulous gifts.
We are officially due Oct. 2nd, but at my last appointment my doctor said our baby is going to be pretty big, so he wants to look at inducing aroung the 38th week if things look ready!!!
I completely understand now how you get bigger with each pregnancy. I have only put on 14 pounds so far, but look like a house. My brother-n-law, Brett, never lets me forget!!!
6 comments:
Someone needs to slap Brett!
Yay! It was so much fun! I love the Kaitlyn tie-dyed picture. Her gifts are always the best! :)
Only 14 pounds, I don't know how you managed that one! I figure they tell you that you're supposed to gain 35, so I gain 38 just to be safe:)What a fun shower, I wish I could have been there for it.
You only gain 14 pounds when you are throwing up most of the pregnancy!!! I started off with too much extra weight, so the baby has plenty!!!
I missed OUT!! =(
14 pounds!?! I think I gained that by my first appointment with my third! You go girl! Can't wait to see the little doll!
Post a Comment