Monday, August 25, 2008
Madison's First Day of Kindergarten!
Madison has been so excited to start Kindergarten that she couldn't wait to get up today and get dressed to go. When I walked her into the Kindergarten play yard, we put her backpack and lunch bag away and then she says, "Okay mom, you can go now!" Does she sound ready to go or what? Last week she had mentioned she had to make new friends and was too shy, but this morning she seemed fine. Of course I wanted to stay and see her march into her new classroom with the rest of the parents.
Madison is waiting for the time to jump in the car and go.
Madison had to wear that tag pinned to her shorts that says who will be picking her up after school! Ashley was bummed she couldn't go to school too! She goes to preschool T, W, and Th.
Lining up after the whistle! Madison is a head taller than the rest of her class. It was funny how most of the parents would talk to Ashley thinking she was the one starting Kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so exciting for Ashley! (And you too, Geri.) What a blessing it went so well...she's so mature for a 5-year-old.
Reanne is super excited too. She starts in two days. Isn't it weird to know you are a school mom now?
I tracked you down through Kristi's also;
Your girls are so cute! Seeing your blog makes me miss Santa Barbara. How does she like kindergarten so far?
Congrats Madison! She is seriously one cute girl, I can't believe how tall she is... I know I shouldn't be surprised. I'm so excited that you'll be having a new baby in a few weeks, I can hardly wait to see pictures of Holbrook girl #3! You are such a natural Geri, your kids are so lucky.
Post a Comment