Friday, June 27, 2008

Madison's Preschool Graduation

Last night Madison had her Preschool Graduation. We have loved sending Madison to Good Shepard and are ecstatic that Ashley can now attend. Every time I would drop Madison off at school she would run to her friends yelling, "Bye Mommy!" It was too cute!
This is Madison's cute Preschool class! Ashley quickly jumped into the picture too!
This is Jeanene, Madison's teacher! Madison just loves her and she will be truly missed. Hopefully Ashley can have her as a teacher when she is five.

I know its just a Preschool Graduation, but it was really fun to have my parents come out and support Madison. They even gave her a graduation present. I didn't even do that!!!

2 comments:

Racheal said...

So sweet...I think I cried for everyone at Caleb's preschool graduation!Seriously it was bad!

Jules Holbrook said...

Congrats, Madison! I love how she's a whole head taller than everyone in her class.