
I usually don't brag a lot on my blog about how lucky I am to be married to the most amazing man, but I thought because of Father's Day it would be okay! I feel so blessed to have by my side the most ambitious, hard working man I have ever met. He is exhausted at the end of his day, but always finds time and energy to fit his girls in. Happy Father's Day babe! You truly are the best. Thanks for all you do, we wouldn't be where we are today without you!
I always get Joe a new photo tie for Father's Day.
This is how Joe wanted to spend his Father's Day afternoon while the girls were having quiet time!I also want to give a big shout out to my own Dad. He set the standard pretty high on what a TRUE Dad is supposed to be. He is one tremendous guy and I love him to pieces!
2 comments:
I love photo ties! Joe looks like he was really enjoying that nap!
That tie is cute! And you look great too!
Post a Comment