Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ashley's First Week of Preschool

I have been so excited and anticipating the big day Ashley would start preschool. Every time I would drop off Madison, Ashley would beg to stay. And, of course, having her there two times a week would give our friend, Amber, a break from watching her on Tuesdays while I am at work, and give me time on Thursdays to actually get my work done for Joe's Ventura office that I do from home. I have felt so guilty in the past not having time to fit in managing the office bills/accounts and quality time with Ashley. After dropping Ashley and Madison off this morning, a part of me missed them so much that I was terribly sad, but then I can't tell you how much I got accomplished with uniterrupted time and silence. I have finished all my work and have all day tomorrow to spend quality time with my kiddos!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THOSE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB, ASHLEY. YOU AND MADISON LOOK GREAT AT SCHOOL. I HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN.
LOVE
GRANDMA HOLBROOK

Anonymous said...

Is it all summer? How nice to have some free time!! I bet she was thrilled to get to go! Ollie is always wanting to go when Elena goes too. Maybe next year!

Anonymous said...

btw, we are in Utah right now. I am going to post some new pics maybe today or tomorrow. Vegas and the river were fun!

Amanda said...

Sounds like fun! Better enjoy it before the new baby comes - your whole new schedule will be interrupted. I can't believe you get so much done!