Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER 2008!!!


What an amazing day! We started the Easter morning off with a quick morning hunt in our family room before 9 a.m. church. Then after church the Easter Bunny hid our colored eggs outside in our backyard for another quick hunt before we were off to my parents home for an exceptional dinner with all the fixins, more easter egg hunts and homemade cinnamon rolls to finish off the evening. Of course we did not forget the REAL reason we celebrate Easter and incorporated the Easter story throughout the day with all the cousins. It was a wonderful, fun-filled, 80 degree day!!!
Getting ready to find all the easter eggs at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Fun! I love their dresses and Madisons cabbage patch, so cute!

Jules Holbrook said...

It looks like you guys had the perfect Easter! Seeing those pictures makes me want to come visit you guys in California so bad. Ry and I are so close to just packing up and leaving for a week, but I don't think it'll happen. Talk to you guys soon!

Amanda said...

Your girls are darling, as usual! Sounds like lots of fun at your parent's house. 80 degrees, wow! I could use some of that . . .

Addy said...

Easter dresses are the best, and I love that the girls match. It brings back a lot of memories of having two sisters.

Anonymous said...

How fun! How nice that the weather was warm and perfect! I love your parents backyard, what a view.

The Lord Family said...

I love the picture with you and the girls....your a hot mama! 80 degrees! I am jealous.

Racheal said...

Okay you are gorgeous my dear!Your girls are beautiful as always...Wish you guys lived closer!

PJ Productions said...

Geri! I'm so glad that you found my blog. Your girls are getting so big and are so beautiful. Thanks for saying hi it's great to keep in touch. Peter will occasionally let me know when he and Joe have played Halo together. I guess we blog to keep up and they game to keep up.

Cathie said...

80 degrees! WOW! That is a beautiful yard and view for an Easter Hunt. Very fun!

Katie said...

Such cute girls...Such a fun day...With such morning sickness!! You are a better mom than me =)