Thursday, April 3, 2008

BABY #3 IS ON THE WAY!!!

We finally decided it was time to have another little Holbrook. I am officially 14 weeks along and due October 3rd. And yes, I was not able to escape the pregnancy sickness. I was hoping that pregnancy #3 would be easier, and at first I thought it was, but around 9 weeks, WHAAAAMO, the vomiting hit me like a freight train!!! I am ready for the sickness to be over, but its all worth it in the end.
I had my first appointment with the OB on 3/10/08 when I was 10 weeks along. The ultrasound showed that was 10 weeks 3 days along and due 10/3/08. The doctor said he couldn't believe all the coincidences with the 10's and 3's!!! Then the OB also pointed out that if you multiply 10 x 3 you get my age of 30. Okay, did he really have to point that out too??? Anyway, we are so excited to have baby Holbrook #3 and I will post the gender just as soon as I find out (May 14th!!!!).

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to find out what your having. I'm so sorry that you are sick. Good thing Zofran went generic because I am 6 months along and I still need it everyday.

Unknown said...

Sorry I didn't realize that I was logged in on Peter's account.
Jaime Bergeson

Mandy Eames said...

Yaaaay for baby #3! I am so excited for you guys! You realize there are going to be three Mama's in your house right! Those little girls are going to be such great little helpers.
SUCH GREAT NEWS! :o)
Mandy

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting! I hope you feel better soon (although it's not like it's going to go away). Keep up the posts with new news - do you feel the same as with the girls? Maybe that means it's another girl??? I grew up in a family of three girls - who needs scouts anyway?

Cathie said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! You do make really cute babies! I am sorry you are sick. I hope it ends soon. CONGRATULATIONS! I will be checking May 14!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for sweet little babies! October is a good month (I'm partial). I hope things get easier, no more barfing! I can hardly wait to find out what you're having...

ThePippins said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and hope for the best. You are right, it is worth it in the end.

Jules Holbrook said...

Geri, what can we say? Twenty bucks says it's another girl. You are a brave woman. I'm trying to convince Ryan that we're not quite done yet, but three seems insane right now! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see another beautiful Holbrook baby!

Addy said...

That is so great! I'm sorry you are sick, that is the worst. Like Amanda, I thought three girls was superfun, but I'm sure Joe wouldn't mind a ballplayer. I'm so glad for blogs so that I could hear this great news!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! It sure would be nice if we could get the babies here without the sickness. I hope you get feeling better soon. I'll guess it's going to be a boy although I love having 3 girls.

Tracy has a big blue truck said...

Hey Holbrooks!!

I (we) are soooo happy for you! You needed a #3 !! So Yay! I hope you get over the sick part soon. I can just see a little cute blond addition to the fam!

love, Tracy and Rick

Addi said...

Congratulations Holbrooks! I can't wait for more details. Maybe this new baby will weigh 10 lbs 3 oz! :)

Kelti said...

I'm so happy for you! Darn that morning sickness...I'll be thinking about you.

Racheal said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You make darling kiddos so you go girl!

Jonny said...

That's great!

Lianne Barr said...

We are so excited for you! I hope that morning sickness passes quickly and the rest of the pregnancy goes really well. Can't wait to hear what you are having.