
Ashley was super excited about this ride!!!
Madison with her Uncle Brett right before boarding the "Buzz Light Year" ride!
Madison practicing her dance with the pincesses during the "Fantasy Fair"
Ashley loved wearing her backpack around the park.
On the Ferris Wheel for some relaxation.

This was such a cute picture of Ashley that I had to include it. Thursday night when Joe got home from work we told the girls we were going to go to Disneyland the next day. Ashley was so excited she put on her princess dress and had a smile on her face all evening.
4 comments:
Seriously, how would it be to get to go to D-Land when ever you felt like it! If you had any idea how much Wyatt bugs me about going you would die! I made the mistake of telling him we could go "in the fall" he proceeded to go upstairs to his calendar and count how many days until the first day of fall. Now I have my own personal count down, courtesy of Wyatt! We'll have to call you when we go! Darling pictures!
I was just thinking how fun it would be to go to Disneyland, we might go to Disney world this summer sometime. Anyone want to go to Flordia? Mandy that is hillarious, I can totally picture Wyatt doing that. Geri, we miss you guys!!!
Geri, You look like amovie star! I wish I lived next to Dinseyland....I would be there everyday.
I can't wait until we get to go and do the princess thing with Ashby!very cute pics!
Post a Comment