Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at the Holbrook House!

We had an amazing Christmas this year. The girls are old enough now to know and understand the meaning of Christmas and were so excited to celebrate the birth of our Savior and for Santa to come. It was so fun to see the excitement in our girls' faces when they walked into the family room and saw that Santa had eaten their cookies and drank the milk they had left for him. Their eyes would widen and mouths would drop after each present was opened. We loved it!!!


Madison loves to take pictures! Now with her new digital camera she won't have to use mine anymore.


New Christmas dresses!
Got to love Christmas time at the beach!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Christmas on the beach....so lucky! The girls look great. Ashley looks different, but the same....maybe just older. miss ya come visit.

Anonymous said...

You need to post some of Madison's pictures, that is so cute. I remember seeing those, what kid wouldn't want to take their own pictures? They look happy as can be in their new dresses. Good job Santa!

Mandy Eames said...

I love the girls in their matching dresses! Darling! Marcus got a digi-cam as well, and he is so obsessed with it! Poor Liv gets a flash 2 inches from her face constantly. It has been a hit with the boys. I think it's time for a little visit to SB to catch a few rays and get away from the snow for a bit. The beach, what a thought!

Jules Holbrook said...

very cute pics. I likes the dresses for Christmas. I miss you guys!!!!!!

Love, Grandma Holbrook
Happy B-Day to Ashley!!!!!Your pic at the beach was awesome.