Sunday, January 27, 2008

MADISON AND ASHLEY AT AGE THREE!!!

Madison at age three!Ashley at age three!

Its so fun to go back and look at old pictures and see what your kids looked like at different stages. Here are some pictures of Madison and Ashley at age three. Its fun to look and see the similarities and the differences. I put Ashley in the exact same shirt and pair of jeans that Madison wore at her 3rd birthday party!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I remember Madison's 3rd Bday party and I can't believe Ashley is already 3!!! To think that she had just started walking when we last saw you guys! We miss you. Happy birthday Ashley!!

Cathie said...

What darling girls you have! That is fun that ou would think to put them in the same clothes. They do look like sisters! I love the darling cakes you made.

Amanda said...

I can't believe how old they are. They are darling - and I love that you've put Ashley in the same outfit. It's fun to see the similarities!

The Lord Family said...

Is Madison's 3rd birthday party the one we went to at Mandy's house? I can't believe how long ago that was! It seems like yesterday!

Jonny said...

Sam's also at least a head taller than all her compadres in nursery. Unfortunately she's a June birthday. Maybe she'll skip a grade... :)