Sunday, December 2, 2007

SUPRISE 30TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

After Madison's birthday party on Saturday my husband Joe and my sister-n-law Jen through my twin brother, Gary and I a surprise 30th birthday party. It was sooooooo much fun. Lots of family and friends showed up to help us celebrate. We had a sit down dinner and Jen organized some fun trivia games to see how well our family and friends know us. It was fun to reminisce the good times. It was such an amazing night and I feel extremely grateful for my husband and Jen to have arranged such a wonderfully fun evening. It truly makes me feel blessed for the family I have in my life.
My twin brother Gary and I. It has been so much fun to have him and his wife Jen, and their daughter Kayla back in Santa Barbara with us.





7 comments:

Sheri said...

Geri Happy Happy Birthday! I thought it wasnt for a couple days...but looks like you had a good one. I will be calling you later. (just incase you are having a sunday nap!)

Racheal said...

Happy Birthday, What a great suprise!

Holbrook Girls said...

My birthday isn't until the 17th, so it really was a surprise party!!!

Lianne Barr said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a way to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday on the 17th! I even have you on my calendar... not everyone is that lucky:) I wish I could have been there for your surprise party, it looks like it was fun! Good job Joe (and Jen).

Addy said...

Happy B-day on the 17th! Looks like a great surprise, and looks like you have a great family/husband.

The Petrini Post said...

Wow, the big 3-0!!! Happy Birthday girl! It sounds like you guys are doing well and the girls look great! Sometimes I wish I was "Thirty, Flirty and fabulous!" (13 going on 30) Cute movie.