Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE ROYAL HOLBROOK FAMILY!!!

We had a total blast tonight Trick or Treating! The girls, of course chose to be princesses. As you can see from the picture, Ashley is Tinkerbell, and Madison is Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Joe and I completed the Royal Family as the King and Queen.

Madison's preschool class right before their Halloween parade.
This is Sydney, one of Madison's best friends from preschool.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE ROYAL HOLBROOK FAMILY!!!!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the princesses. Macey stared at every princess she saw. So cute! And tell Joe he might have a crown, but he's no KING! :) Just kidding

Cathie said...

What a darling royal family! I am glad you had a Happy Halloween!

Amanda said...

Darling, darling, darling! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. We'd love to see you the next time you cruise into town. Congrats on the new dental office.

Racheal said...

Is Madison's hair short? It is super cute!!! You look great! I love the pink pumpkin!