Sunday, October 28, 2007

I have finally started a blog!!!


Can you all believe it? I have actually started a blog. I love to read everyone else's blog so I finally stared my own. Since I don't love to scrapbook, I needed a way to journal my girls' activities so family and friends could keep in touch with whats going on in our world.
Madison will be turning 5 on December 15th and Ashley will be turning 3 on January 27th. I can't believe how old my baby girls are getting. And of course Joe turned the BIG 30 in July and I turn the big 30 December 17th.
We are doing great here in Santa Barbara. The girls stay very busy with preschool, soccer, ballet, playgroups, and just lots of fun activities.
I love being a mom and I still work one day a week doing hygiene. Just recently my husband opened up another dental office with my brothers. My sister-n-law Jen and I help run the business from home. Lately, that has kept me REALLY BUSY.
Like I said, Joe is doing well and keeps busy with both dental practices. We love it here in Santa Barbara and hope that if any of you are here in town or at Disneyland you look us up.

No comments: