We had a total blast at Disneyland. We try to go as much as possible to take advantage of having an annual pass. Madison and Ashley love to visit all the Disney Princesses and get their autograph. It is too cute!!
Beautiful Holbrook girls! I am VERY excited that you have a blog and I get to hear more about what is going on! We are planning a trip to Disneyland next year so I will be in touch!!!
Yeah, it's about time! :) Anyway, this will be a great way to keep updated on you and the girls. You look great! Next time i'm in Cali...I'll be sure to give you a call. Take care! Melissa
I love looking at everyone's blogs, I guess this means I will have to start one sometime soon! We need to head over to Disneyland one of these days, it looks so fun! I love the pics!
3 comments:
Beautiful Holbrook girls! I am VERY excited that you have a blog and I get to hear more about what is going on! We are planning a trip to Disneyland next year so I will be in touch!!!
Yeah, it's about time! :) Anyway, this will be a great way to keep updated on you and the girls. You look great! Next time i'm in Cali...I'll be sure to give you a call. Take care!
Melissa
I love looking at everyone's blogs, I guess this means I will have to start one sometime soon! We need to head over to Disneyland one of these days, it looks so fun! I love the pics!
Post a Comment