Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 74th Birthday DAD!

My DAD just celebrated his 74th birthday yesterday (August, 11th), but hardly looks his age. He is such a great Dad and fabulous Grandpa. He is always watching my girls and taking them for walks so they can find flowers, rocks and lizards. Now that we have moved up to Santa Ynez Valley we have really enjoyed living so close to my parents. My girls are always asking if they can go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
My Dad is holding Kenzie, (my twin brother's little girl) and my daughter Ashley! This picture was taken at a Restaurant in Santa Barbara called the Elephant Bar. We chose this place because when my family gets together there is always at least 20 people and we knew we could rent out the back room and all sit together. So much fun! Wish I had gotten a picture with all the FAMILY!

2 comments:

Jules Holbrook said...

I LOVE the Elephant Bar!

Lynette Mills said...

I didn't know your dad was 74! You are right, he doesn't look it. Love your family!