Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Happenings!

March isn't over yet, but I had to post some fun pictures that we have from the past couple of weeks.
Madison and Ashley are always asking if they can camp out or sleep on each other's bed. We always check on them before going to bed to see where they have ended up.
Ashley really adores her little sister Tori. She really is being nice to her in this picture!

Madison's kindergarten class gave out the assignment to make a Leprechaun Trap. We chose to make a Leprechaun Hat Trap. Hopefully the Leprechaun will be enticed by the rainbow ribbon, jewels, and climb the ladder to the gold and fall through our trap door. It was really fun to make with Madison and Ashley!

Ashley is so excited to start ballet. She wishes she could go every day! I'm really excited that she has something fun to do and it will now be Madison's turn to take a back seat and go and watch Ashley perform!


We also celebrated my Mom's 73rd birthday. I have the best Mom on earth and consider her my best friend too! I could call and talk to her about anything for hours. Love you Mom!
Madison has been taking a "Hip Hop" class and this was her performance at her school's Talent Show!

6 comments:

Juliana said...

so fun for Ashley and love the hat trap

Addy said...

Sisters are the best! It sounds like you guys are pretty busy. I'm glad the girls are dancing, you can never start too young on that.

Cathie said...

I love it! Your girls seem to get along so well - that is WONDERFUL! Cute little dancers!... I want to find out the gender, but I may not get an ultrasound. We don't have maternity insurance and if everything seems fine an ultrasound is optional...I would feel silly paying $550 to 700 to find out the gender! We will see!

Cathie said...

Oh yeah, that is the cutest leprechaun hat trap. I would fall for it for sure!

Jeannie said...

Your girls are as cute as ever! We miss you guys! Thanks for your kind comments and words of encouragement. Enjoy your spring break this week.

Anonymous said...

Hey Geri, we are leaving for Virginia tomorrow and Greg gets home Saturday! We've been so busy the last week and we have a few more crazy days until this weekend. I kept meaning to email you to see if we could meet up but kept forgetting... we'll be back in June and will have to get together! I'm sure you were busy with your family with Easter goings on. I hope everything is great with you guys!