Tori just turned 4 months old and at her appointment we found out she is in the 110th percentile in height and 95th in weight. She has such a contagious smile and laugh that I had to post a little video of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tori just turned 4 months old and at her appointment we found out she is in the 110th percentile in height and 95th in weight. She has such a contagious smile and laugh that I had to post a little video of it!
7 comments:
I got to witness this laugh firsthand!! I am in love with her. (I think Cal has a little crush too =)
How sweet is that. We were laughing over here! Such a doll!
That is the sweetest video. I still haven't figured out how to put videos on here... one of these days. I want to come squeeze all 110th percentile of her:)
She is so cute!
Oh Geri your girls are so darling!Love the laugh!!!
When I was little I think I would have died to live near a butterfly farm. HOw fun!
I miss the butterflies!! Hey email me and I'll reply back with the bread recipe. kristylyn@live.com
Post a Comment