Monday, November 3, 2008
Princess Cinderella and Super Girl
Halloween was so much fun this year. Joe's mom was in town for Tori's blessing so she was able to help us celebrate and carve our pumpkins. Madison surprised me this year and decided she didn't want to be a princess and wanted to go as Super Girl and Ashley chose Princess Cinderella. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your girls are darling! I love the supergirl outfit. Out of the princess stage, it's so sad to see it left behind. On the other hand, you do still have a Cinderella and who-knows-what for many years to come.
I love that picture of Madison! Sass-y. I hope you had a fun weekend with Susan. We wish we could've been there, of course, but the pictures were great. We are getting so excited to have you guys at Christmas! Lots of love...
Cute costumes! Love it.
Love the last picture with the pose at the end!!
Post a Comment