Right now I feel like my life is in total chaos. You probably read from a previous post that we had a terrible plumbing leak under our kitchen. Well, after removing our kitchen floor, it was determined that all the kitchen cabinets that rested on the floor needed to be replaced too. So a two day project turned into a much bigger ordeal than first anticipated. Yesterday morning demolition began and we are now without a kitchen. They even took the sink!!! Talk about horrible timing. I have about two weeks left in this pregnancy and my entire kitchen/pantry is in my family room and in the nursery. After many talks with my OB about inducing early I pray that we can keep her incubating for a couple of more weeks. My biggest concern lately has been if there is mold now airborne and the harm it could do to my girls and a newborn. A "mold" specialist is supposed to come and do some tests. We might be moving out for a while!!! Who wants to bring a baby home in a mold, construction nightmare.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aaaaargh!! What a headache!!
You may be the first person I've ever met who now WANTS her baby to come late =)
That is Crazy! Hope everything works out for you! How are you feeling otherwise?
What a nightmare! I am so glad you found us on here, it is fun to see pics of your beautiful family. Good luck with your new baby, I can't wait to see her.
Yikes! Life is tough without a kitchen - the only thing worse to be without is a bathroom. I hope it gets resolved quickly!
Oh, Geri! What a bummer! I hope they get the job done quickly.
Oh I am so sorry that you are dealing with that. I hope it all gets cleared up fast.
Geri, that's awful. I hope that they can work a miracle in the next week or two! You'll have to keep us updated.
Post a Comment