Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Michael Buble Concert!!!

Michael Buble is coming to sing at the Santa Barbara Bowl May 8th and guess who has tickets??? Whahoooo!!!! I love his music and I am so excited to see him in person. Anyways, just so you all know, this will be the very first concert I have ever been to and I am thrilled. For all of you who love him as much as I do pictures will be posted as soon as possible after the concert.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Its about time you big dorks. :) You will love him...I love him...have a GREAT time!

Jules Holbrook said...

I hate you!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like SO much fun. I can't believe this is your first:) I hope you have front row tickets!

Amanda said...

Oh - I'm jealous. I'm a big fan!

Katie said...

If that doesn't take away the nausea, I don't know WHAT will!!