Saturday, February 2, 2008
I NEED MY TEETH BRUSHED AND DISNEYLAND!
Madison says and does some of the funniest things. Yesterday we went to Disneyland again (I will spare all of you and my blog more pictures from Disneyland). We got home really late so we took the girls directly from the car to bed. Around midnight Madison wakes up and comes out to the family room where Joe is playing halo. She is visibly upset about something. She says while half crying, "Daddy, you didn't brush my teeth before putting me to bed and now I'm going to get holes in my teeth." Joe quickly brushed her teeth and started to put her back in bed when she started to get upset again. Joe asked her what was wrong and she said, "Ashley needs her teeth brushed so she doesn't get holes in her teeth too". Joe explained that because she was still sleeping we would brush her teeth really well in the morning and that one night of not brushing your teeth will be okay. Madison seemed to be okay with that and went right back to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so funny! Most of the time, Ben only reminds us about not brushing if he is looking for an excuse to not go to bed yet. How fun that you get to go to Disneyland whenever you want. Did you buy a pass that makes it cheaper? I'm so jealous.
How funny! Don't you love it when you feel like they really do listen and take us seriously as parents? She will probably always be a good brusher . . . And, Disneyland sounds like fun! Lucky you guys!
sometimes their hygiene is just too darn good! I guess it's a good thing, i would hate for her to get holes in her teeth:)
Thats hilarious! How much taller are they then the percentage they should be?
Post a Comment