We have had one BUSY week with our TEN year wedding anniversary, Madison's last week of school and graduation, ballet rehearsals and finally the performance!
Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that over ten years ago I married my best friend. Where has the time gone? Dental school, kids, life, I guess!!! I always get major flack for saying this, but it's true. Eternity truly isn't long enough when you get to spend it with Joe. I love him tons!!!

We weren't able to do anything really special, but we did manage to fit in dinner! We took this right before we dove into our
filet's at
AJ Spurs in
Solvang!!! We hope sometime next year when I no longer have a nursing baby that we can get away and do something spectacular!

Madison's Kindergarten graduation! She has loved this year and is
sooooooo sad it is over. Her teacher, Ms Sykes, was amazing and totally was an instrument in Madison's success.

Some of Madison's friends in her Kindergarten class, Erica and Gracie!

This was taken the morning before Madison left for her graduation!


After many ballet classes and rehearsals, Madison finally had her performance last night. As you can see from her bright orange costume, her ballet routine was "Fire
Flutterbys". It was so cute!
Ashley has been taking ballet too and she performs next Saturday! We can't wait!


My parents!!!
Stay tuned for pictures of Ashley's performance!
5 comments:
Congrats to you guys! 1999 was a good year for weddings.:) We didn't get to celebrate ours in an exciting way either-- we were still down at Children's in LA with Maddie. Maybe for our 20th...
Happy 10th Anniversary! That is awesome! You guys are an awesome couple with the cutest little family. Love you guys!
Congrats! PS - I am officially stalking your blog :) Your family is SO cute!
Cute pics. Wish i were there and on your list of friends and family. You guys have the cutest girls.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom.Grandma Holbrook
Loved the pics! Could Madison be any taller!? She is like a head taller than the other girls in the picture. I have said it before, she is destined to be a top model! Maybe her an Elena need to become BFF's because when the came to visit, she towered over Marcus, and I thought he was pretty tall. My boys are going to have to have a big growth spurt to have any chance with the Holbrook chics!
Anywho, Congrats on the big ten year, that's us next year too. That seems like such a long time, but it goes by so fast! You guys are darling!
Post a Comment