Saturday, January 17, 2009

DISNEYLAND 2009!


We were able to get back to Disneyland again. I can't believe it has been about a year since we last visited the happiest place on earth. I guess that is due to being pregnant and throwing up for nine months and then having a new born. So, we are finally done with all the drama and got our annual passes again. We had a total blast and we were able to walk on almost every ride. I love going when it isn't so croweded. Having little Tori with us wasn't so bad at all. In fact she was an angel and just went with the flow!!!









As you can see, the girls were exhausted after a very fun-filled day at the Happiest Place On Earth!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The picture at the end is the best - they look exhausted! Good work Mom and Dad!