Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tori Jacqueline Holbrook has arrived!!!
Tori Jacqueline Holbrook arrived on Septemeber 30th at 3:12 p.m. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. We named her after my sister Jackie who died from cancer September 8th, 2006. The labor and delivery went well and she was out in 1 1/2 pushes. I know you all wanted to know that little detail. Madison and Ashley are thrilled big sisters and are always trying to sneak peeks and hold her whenever they can. It is too cute!
This is the same little outfit that Madison and Ashley wore when they left the hospital as infants.
Very proud big sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Its about time! :) She is so cute. A big girl. Love the name Tori. I wish I could hold her! Hope your house isnt in total chaos.
Tell Joe he always looks stoned in pictures.
loveya
sheri
Congratulations! She is adorable (and looks like she belongs in your family!) and I love that she's going home in the same outfit as Madison and Ashley. I'm so glad you posted quickly so we could get the news!
Oh, she's PRECIOUS!! She looks like her sisters!! I'm so excited for you!
PS - You are NOT supposed to look that beautiful after giving birth. It's just not fair to the rest of us.
Congrats! She is super cute! I need to get some tips from you guys on how to have a girl! :)
By the way, you look great Geri!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and looks as though she fits right in!
Oh she is so cute! The picture with all three girls is just priceless. I can't wait to meet Tori! And Geri, you look AMAZING!
Geri, first of all, who looks that good after giving birth?!!! Second, YAY! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet her! I agree with Sheri...Joe looks baked.
What a beautiful little girl! And WOW you look great! My baby is 4 months already and I still don't look that great! Three sweet girls! Congrats!
Tori is darling! Geri you look like a super model. What a beautiful family. Congrats!
Such a sweet little girl!! You look SO good Geri and I'm so happy to hear that everything went well. Baby Tori looks so much like your other girls, I bet they are so excited to have her home. Good luck with everything, I'm looking forward to more pictures and updates. I miss you guys.
WONDERFUL! She is here!!
Sounds like you had an easy time of it...if you can ever call having a baby easy! Congratulations. She is adorable!
Geri, you look too stinkin' cute to have just had a baby...Hollywood mama! Congratulations you guys! I hope all is well....she is adorable! Take care and keep us posted with lots of pics!
You look too good to just have had a baby! Congrats!
Wow, it sounds like delivery went well. She looks wonderful and we are so happy for you guys. Congrats!
Hi guys!
Congratulations, you have another beautiful girl. She looks just like Madison and Ashley. Thanks for keeping us posted. We love you all.
Julie and family
Congatulations! She is so pretty! and you look Hot too! Way to go!
Yaaaaaay! Congratulations, sorry they are a little late. I have not been on my blogging A-game. I LOVE her name! What a little doll, I am so happy for you guys! From what I see, she looks exactly like your other girls! And I might add, you are looking extremely glamorous for just giving birth, you go girl! And keep the pics coming.
Congrats! XOXO Mandy :o)
Congratulations, Geri and family! And you look like a million bucks in those pics.
Geri! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl...it looks like she' got her mom's gorgeous looks. You are a babe! I can't believe how old Madison looks in all the pics...she looks just like you too. Congratulations! A house of girls sounds like a lot of fun!
Congrats! How fun to have a new baby in the house. Love the name. My sister is Toria but we always call her Tori. Hope you're able to relax a little and enjoy her!
You look ridiculously beautiful for JUST having a baby! Congrats on your beautiful new girl. Can't wait to see her next time I am home. :o)
Congratulations! Seriously, a picture perfect family!
I love these blog things....it's almost like being there. You have such a beautiful family....and you look beeeuuuutiful too Geri. How did you do that? Was your hairdresser in the delivery room with you? Congratulations to all of you! I hope you are finally free of that sick feeling!
Hi Geri & Joe
I really enjoyed your blog. What a beautiful family you have. The blessing pictures are awsome. The Holbrook / Johnson families are amazing and fun group.
Elaine and I are in Georgia for 6 months and having a great time. Lots to do and fun all the time.
Love, Jim Mount
Post a Comment